Writer's information

 


Hello everyone, my name is Anis😀.I hope all of you are in a good condition. This is my first time writing this blog and I am so excited to share to all of you about my experience and interesting topics that currently happens in our country.

I knew that all of us feeling sad and unmotivated to study especially  during this pandemic but that's okay right? life must go on and enjoy every journey and don't be stress, I knew all of us are strong ✊.

Today I'm going to share to all of you some ways to handle stress during study online. You know  what, study online is not too bad but of course some of us prefer to have physical classes.

The first tip to handle stress is doing what we are interested. If  you like to paint or play badminton just do it. Don't pressure yourself with study all the time because you will  bored and stress.

Besides that, we need to learn about study skills. Study skills is the most important thing to all of us to score a good result in the examination. For examples, have a timetable, do mind-maps for notes and take some notes during class.

I think that's all from me and bye👋. Have a nice day everyone!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy lifestyle

Ways to handle stress

A Holiday Trip